- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp chopped shallots
- 1 Tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 red heirloom tomatoes, each cut into 3 slices
- 3 yellow heirloom tomatoes, each cut into 3 slices
- 1 green heirloom tomato, cut into 3 slices
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Preparation Serves 6
Blend olive oil and chives in your Herb ’n Serve® (or blender) until chives are puréed; set aside.
Stir together shallots, vinegar and honey. Pour over red, yellow and green tomato slices; toss gently. Set aside.
Arrange tomato slices decoratively on a serving plate and season with salt and fresh cracked pepper. Drizzle with the chive oil and sprinkle with feta.