These refreshing summer popsicles are a great way to keep cool! Very simple recipe that includes thyme, grapefruit, peaches, yogurt and maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 large pink grapefruits
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup whole milk plain yogurt or greek yogurt
- Combine maple syrup and thyme in a small pan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes. Then remove pan from heat and steep the thyme for 10 minutes. Strain the thyme and let syrup cool.
- Cut grapefruit in half and squeeze all of the juice into a large mixing bowl.
- In a blender, combine grapefruit juice and peach slices until smooth or slightly chunky.
- In a bowl mix blended fruit and thyme infused maple syrup. Then add the yogurt and gently mix to desired consistency. Add more maple syrup if you like it sweeter.
- Pour mixture evenly into each popsicle mold. Freeze until completely frozen. (Don’t forget to insert your popsicle sticks).
- Remove popsicles from molds and enjoy!