Smoothies are a great way to pack nutrients into one delicious drink, and this simple and refreshing recipe helps to start your morning energetic, healthy, and with time to spare. This beverage is packed with fibrous greens from your very own Green Smoothie Seed Pod Kit, along with nutrient rich tropical fruit, and refreshing coconut water. So bust out the blender and enjoy this sweet drink without the worry of your waistline.
- 1 Cup Mixed Greens- Mustard, Beet, & Kale.
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Ripe Avocado
- 1 1/2 Cup Mixed Frozen Tropical Fruit (We use Pineapple & Mango)
- 2 Cups Coconut Water
Add everything into a blender and blend until desired consistency.
Pour & Enjoy!
*If you would like to have your very own printable recipe card click here.
Holidays are over and all we can think about is when will summer be here? Sadly not for a couple more months, but not to fear, this tropical green smoothie might just trick you into thinking its warm outside. This simple five ingredient beet greens smoothie recipe is a healthy and tasty treat that can be made with greens from your AeroGardens Greens Smoothie Kit. This low calorie drink is packed with protein and contains all the essential amino acids to start the new year off feeling happy, healthy, and worry free about maintaining your beach body.
Inspired by recipe from Feasting not Fasting
- 2 cups loosely packed beet greens
- ½ of a small avocado (about ¼ cup mashed)
- 1 cup cucumber chunks
- 1 banana
- ½ cup mango
- ½ cup water (or adjust amount to desired thickness)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy (2-3 minutes). Adjust the amount of water if needed to make the smoothie your preferred consistency. If the smoothie is not sweet enough for you, add a small amount of stevia, honey, or pure maple syrup.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!