This potato salad is not only loaded with fresh herbs, but is also vegetarian and vegan friendly. Making this a perfect side dish for any backyard bbq. Try this tasty recipe out with your AeroGarden herbs- dill, chives, and parsley.
- 2 pounds halved small waxy potatoes (have some fun with colorful varieties)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon toasted caraway seeds and toss
Add as much herbs as you like! Yum.
- Cover 2 pounds halved small waxy potatoes with cold salted water, bring to a boil, and cook until tender; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Add to potatoes along with 4 sliced scallions, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, and 1 teaspoon toasted caraway seeds and toss, crushing potatoes slightly; season with salt and pepper.
One way to cut down on prep time is with the Mezzaluna Herb Chopper & Cutting Board. The comfortable grip and rocking motion make quick work of herb preparation. Plus, the Mezzaluna has double blades!