Cool off with this Lemon Balm cocktail! Make with lemon vodka or white run. Try it with July’s Seed Pod Kit of the Month, Cocktail & Mocktail Herb Blend (25% OFF through July).
Lemon Balm and Mints are pruned in the same method. Watch the video above for help with pruning.
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups lemon vodka or white rum
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup (loosely packed) fresh lemon balm leaves or mint leaves
- 8 lemon slices
- Stir honey and 6 tablespoons hot water in a large pitcher until honey is dissolved. Stir in vodka and lemon juice. Add 2 cups ice cubes. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- Squeeze lemon balm several times to lightly bruise leaves; add to pitcher. Fill Old Fashioned glasses with ice cubes. Divide cocktail among glasses. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.
Makes 8 servings